Psoriasis (sore-EYE-ah-sis) is a medical state that occurs when skin cells grow too quickly.
Faulty signals in the immune system cause new skin cells to form in days rather than weeks. The body does not shed these surplus skin cells, so the cells pile up on the surface of the skin and lesions form.
In plaque psoriasis, skin rapidly accumulates at these sites, which gives it a silvery-white appearance.
For more information please visit himalayahomeremedies.com
Plaques frequently occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, but can affect any area, counting the scalp, palms of hands and soles of feet, and genitals. In contrast to eczema, psoriasis is more likely to be found on the outer side of the joint.
The disorder is a chronic returning situation that varies in strictness from minor localized patches to complete body reporting. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected (psoriatic nail dystrophy) and can be seen as an inaccessible symptom.
Are you a Psoriasis patient? Are you searching for a good psoriasis treatment? Oh!!! Then there is good news for you.
Now you will not face any further complication related to
Psoriasis. You have already suffered a lot in the cage of this dreadful illness Psoriasis. Not only you but also your entire family has also suffered a great mental, corporeal and social trauma.
Wherever you are, but now you are at the right place, where you will get the perfect treatment to get rid off this frightful disease.
1. The use of curd in the form of buttermilk has proved useful in psoriasis and the patient should drink it in liberal quantities.
2. Do not control natural urges like sickness, urination, bowel emptying etc.
3. Avoid taking spicy food and consume only easily digestible food.
4. Do not eat too much of salt, sour or acidic foods
5. Avoid consuming reverse foods
6. Include more fruits, vegetable, fruit juices in your diet. Bitter gourd, curd, boiled vegetables, pumpkin etc... Are good psoriasis diet.
7. Avoid animal fats, eggs, process canned foods from your diet.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
1. In a small cup of olive oil, put 2 drops of calendula oil and 1 drop of oregano oil. Rub it on the affected area.
2. In 4 cups of water, boil 4 marigold heads, for about 2 minutes. Once cooled, massage the lotion into your scalp. Then, wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Add lemon juice or cider vinegar to the rinsing water to ensure a thorough rinse.
3. Mix a cup of freshly organized bitter gourd juice with a tsp of limejuice. Drink this mixture every day, on an empty stomach, for 4 to 5 days.
4. Mud packs are effective in treat psoriasis. Take powdered Fuller's earth and add enough water to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area, let it dry and rinse off. It will help take away toxins from your skin.
5. Mix Aloe Vera gel and garlic oil in equal proportions. Apply on the affected area. This is a high-quality natural remedy for psoriasis.
6. Seawater is beneficial in curing psoriasis. Regular seawater baths as well as application of salt water over the affected parts is one of the best ways of treating psoriasis.
7. Wash the exaggerated area to ensure that it is clean. Next, apply cashew nut oil on it and keep it all night. Wash off in the morning.